Teacher love story! Student-teacher relationships. - Importance Of Teachers

Latest

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Teacher love story! Student-teacher relationships.

  teacher romance story!


Teacher love story! Student-teacher relationships.


 It's no secret that student-teacher relationships have been criticized. However, there are some cases when two people really fall in love regardless of their age. Blogger Bridget Hunt's story of how she started caring for a college professor's children and fell in love with them will give you the confidence of true love.
Let's start from the beginning. I'm in college, I was a freshman with a schedule for my sophomore courses. The "New Testament" was just in time with a new Dr. Hunt read. This guy needs you to take a quick trip to campus to purchase his custom-made notes to help you take your notes. So my friend and I bought the note and went into the office. He's sitting there - my first observation? She is young and she is beautiful. He steps back from his desk and smiles at us. He is also surprised. She's also very popular, we have to call her by her first name instead of her official title.
He comments on my friend's last name, a Swedish name (Swedish). Maybe you ask us where we come from? I don't know, the details are vague and that was six years ago. We go, note in hand, and maybe both of us comment on the fact that we thought he was cute, looked cute, and then what was, oh yeah, resume.
I soon found out that this little Sydo crush was shared with me by several students. All you have to do is name it and another confession of love will come. Though completely harmless, the boy was married and let's go. . . after all, he was a professor
I take his courses, only skip a few, but basically I consider it one of my favorite courses. I tell my mother about it. Do some tests. Do some homework, he returns the homework, smiles at me when I walk by, I laugh at my friend who is sitting next to me (true story) who loves him too because I knew he was going to be a little bit jealous . And so goes the spring semester.
Fast forward to summer. Fall, second year. I'm taking a different class with her and thinking about doing a different religion class than my English class because I really enjoy her class (aside from pseudo crushes, she's a great teacher). She's a new voice, makes you laugh, is really smart, but at best she challenges you and makes you rethink religion).
In October he missed a few lessons (actually the entire second half disappeared), and I think it quickly turned out that his wife had cancer. Shortly afterwards, we learned that she was indeed sick. Prayers come from every nook and cranny of the complex. Four young children - the youngest of only two - made it worse. Campus, in my opinion, he ate. I really ate it. There was something else I could think of all the time. She was sick for only a month, from her discovery to her death. Furious
Fast forward to the junior year. Initially, I learned from my older sister, who was walking around her church in a small group that Steve went to, that she was at a nanny market. I thought so much about this year and its kids (whom I didn't know at all) that I really wanted this job. I actually did it. so i understand
October 2005.
The markings were there. If he was a boy my age, I would have believed he was into me. This does not mean that they were completely clear. . . No, they were fine, but there they were. Short-term eye contact, happy smiles, calls about “childcare plans” that lead to a million more conversations. But of course I was skeptical and complained that I was reading these signs correctly.
I've decided I have something to say. And when I say it was wrong and my palms were sweaty, I mean it was wrong and my palms were sweaty.
“I really enjoy our conversation and our friendship. But we talked a lot and
Maybe I just stopped there and let him down. I don't even remember, but in the first few seconds of the conversation - which lasted about three hours - I was confirmed that he liked me too. You'd think we'd breathe a sigh of relief when we knew the elephant was finally being taken out of the room. But this hopeful relationship was not easy. Professor student do you remember?
The next day we saw each other. Can I describe how strange it was to see this person, who was previously just a professor and friend to me, as a potential date? Interested in a love? Lover? No, I can't describe it. I do not think so. But believe me - it was Kah-ra-zi. Interesting, yes very interesting, but great
He thought it appropriate to tell his boss about it first thing the next day. I mentioned sweaty palms earlier, right? I think he did this time. So we received a - how should I describe it - a gentle blessing and a request to be silent. If it didn't happen, what would 1,000+ students hear about it? We both understood.
There was little healthy stealth to be done. No touching politics on the premises. To go on a date, you have to go a little beyond college. Funny story: we left college with a couple of guys on a date. We were 40 minutes from college - that was our floor! We knew we were being stigmatized and they knew it.
We met and got to know each other and he immediately decided that he had to meet my parents and sisters. I've already been home, he flew, he made it. It went surprisingly well. My father hugged her tightly and had tears in his eyes (more than once) as he wondered what his daughter's life might be like now and the fact that this widow wanted to be loved. My mother was a little more hesitant (can you blame her?), But she still greeted Steve with open arms.
The appointment lasted until the spring semester and we happily kept silent about it for months. It was a challenge to keep it quiet, worrying about how people would understand when it finally got publicly known, let alone worry when it got publicly known. How the cat finally came out of the bag is completely stupid and, I know you, it wasn't our fault. But summer came and we were happy and life was wonderful.
Summer offers a road trip to the west to meet the people you meet at this stage of the game. Trip to Switzerland (his friends live there - he and the magic that the country of Switzerland is)
And you know, something special happened in Switzerland. . . we were busy
We returned to Massachusetts for a lovely summer with a boat on the lake, BBQ and friends. Not only was I dating the professor then, but now I was engaged to him. He comes
So it was October when we decided to get married in December. I never imagined a Christmas wedding, but I never imagined being a 22 year old stepmother. Life threw me a loop, so what else? We planned and bought and prepared and on December 22nd I got married to Love of My Life. The ceremony was perfect. In the little chapel we filled ourselves to the brim. Holi branches tied to candles stood in the corridor. The room was so red - red clothes and lips - and she sang to me!
I think the subconscious idea that I became not only a woman but also a mother was so big and difficult for me to understand. Connecting my life wasn't easy, and it was probably the greatest thing I've ever done. And now, at least I didn't go under without explaining myself first. Months after I got married, my mother asked me if I was ready for my new life. I would say yes 100%.
Our way 

No comments:

Post a Comment