Successful Stories Of Teachers. - Importance Of Teachers

Latest

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Successful Stories Of Teachers.

Successful Stories  Of Teachers.

A Teacher’s Story of Success;

                    Class VI math teaching has changed dramatically over the years and it has been a huge challenge for teachers to meet the demands of quality education. Math books are tested and adjusted every five or six years, but it all depends on how the material is presented. Therefore, choosing a new book for a school district is like choosing the best of the bad. Math books mainly teach math through a number of methods and do a little to help understand them. I tried my best to complete my current math program by applying math manipulations, writing about math, and pointing out different ways to solve problems, but none of these strategies helped me. Didn't get the result you wanted: Deep understanding of math. I still felt that my students were not studying or having math minds, and students who always struggled with math struggled and improved on steps they could remember, but in reality I couldn't explain what he did.

Another disappointment I have is that math textbooks give other examples and then the empty part of the text leads to more difficult problems in the section. In addition, individual math lessons attempt to convey multiple concepts at once, which confuses the student. Therefore, it is left to the teachers to stamp out the lessons and make them more understandable for the students in order to improve them as much as possible.

I knew in my heart that there had to be a better way to teach math, and then I heard about math becoming real. I attended a survey course and in the end I felt like I was going to try anything with math. It was a program where they developed a deeper understanding of concepts, it reached people who always struggled with math, it supported every lesson for me, and it was a tool that I used in my math. Could be used efficiently with text. Create a solid classroom math program, a program where students can talk about math and literally understand and apply concepts. I got very excited and then attended the summer on fractions and decimals, followed by pre-algebra / algebra courses last spring..

Last year was the first year I was able to use math teaching methods in my classroom and what a difference it made for me and my students. I felt safe having the material from MMR courses. As MMR has shown, I was able to imagine mathematics from concrete to concise and in the minds of the students. The lessons are great and the lessons planned so efficiently that they were easy to implement. However, the students' reaction to these lessons indicated that I had found the missing piece in my math puzzle. What I created was a safe environment where students who wanted to get involved in woodworking in addition to maths now raise their hands and answer questions. Another plus was that students who already knew how to fix certain areas could now grasp deeper concepts and master all four tasks in that area. All the students were engaging, and for once I felt like I was teaching at different levels of math skills, which is a typical sixth grade class.

My next concern was student performance on chapter exams. When the test finished I was convinced my students knew what they were talking about, but when I got the results it was better than I could have imagined. Most students were given either A or B and there were few C numbers for 90 students. These results were not reversed in previous years. The best part is that using the MMR method I was able to intervene to see the mistakes of these "C" students and come back to a concrete level and recreate the image for the student.

One of the main focuses of our district over the past year has been to focus on students who excel at the class level. The way our district sees these students each year is by looking at development test patterns that can see progress. What I saw was remarkable. Most of these students not only got multiple points, many jumped levels, and some in pairs, even two levels. And it was just the result of teaching decimal and numeric learning using MMR methods. I have taken more MMR courses since then and will be using this program to teach most of the sixth grade math standards next year.

My enthusiasm for making methyl real turned out to be contagious. When my headmistress saw my standard test results, she was curious to learn more about the program. We talked on several occasions and she also came through my class to see how MMR was working with the students. I could tell him what he liked. I am fortunate to work with a headmistress who supports her staff and is grateful for giving me the opportunity to take more MMR courses. He didn't stop sending me to class. They took my results to the county office and persuaded them to review the four classes of operation and take them to Rollins Unified. The refresher course was well attended by Rocklin Unified teachers and other teachers from the surrounding districts, and many chose the Four Operations course. The impressions I got from my fellow teachers about both classes were, "It's very clear and very meaningful. It's a really cool thing. All the teachers I've spoken to I can tell you want to give it a try." For. MMR program with my students this fall. Now that other teachers in my district have taken this course, I want to share my MMR experiences. I'm looking forward to it and I'm excited to try out new things with my sixth graders.

Doing math is a win-win for everyone. Students love it because they are successful, parents love it because students can do their homework on their own and they see their children's math scores improve. School administrators like MMR because they see results improve, students prefer math more than ever, and happy teachers. I love it because it has given me the confidence to implement a math program that will reach all of my students when they leave my class and go to middle school and beyond. When we move into other math classes, we create a solid foundation for math.

Getting math right was the recipe for my math program. It is rare to find further training that actually addresses the problem areas of a subject so deeply and clearly. I felt like my math education was over and I just had to get out of that hut and really isolate myself from my students. I think it can be understood from the fact that one of my students who always struggled with math told me, "You should change the name to make the math easier." Exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment